PZ-2000 XYZ Scanningtisch mit Piezo Z-Achsen Oberteil
Der PZ-2000 Scanningtisch wurde speziel für Anwendungen mit hohen Anforderungen an Wiederholgenauigkeit und Auflösung in der XYZ Achse designed. The XY axes derive their precise control through the use of closed-loop DC servomotors employing high-resolution rotary encoders for positioning feedback. By using closed-loop control for the stage position, there is no chance that the stage will become lost, as can occur with open-loop micro-stepped stages after a number of moves and direction changes. The XY stage utilizes crossed-roller slides, high-precision lead screws, and zero-backlash miniature geared DC servomotors for smooth and accurate motion. The top plate of the stage accepts standard K-size slide inserts that are available for any sample, i.e., slides, petri dishes, multi-well plates, etc. The slide insert is moved in the Z-axis via a piezo element with a range of 150 μm with nanometer accuracy (300 μm and 00 μm range is also available). By moving the sample in the Z-plane, any objective can be used, eliminating twisting wires or needed spacers as required when a piezo element is put onto a single objective. Unsere MS-2000 Mikroprozessor Steuerungen kommunizieren über RS-232 oder USB Schnittstellen mit dem Computer und steuern alle drei Achsen.
PZ-2000 XYZ Features
- Closed-loop control of the X, Y, and Z-axes for precise positioning and highly repeatable focusing.
- Wide dynamic speed range with adjustable trapezoidal move profiles.
- Smooth adjustable dual-range joystick control.
- Backlit LCD display shows X, Y, and Z coordinates “Zero” and “Home” button for simple stand-alone operations.
- Compact ergonomic tabletop control unit size is 6”D x 9”W x 3”H (9 x 23 x 16½ cm). Rack mount controller with stand-alone joystick is also available.
- Proven operation with many popular software packages.
- Travel range will scan full well plate in most circumstances.
PZ-2000 XYZ Options
- XY axes linear encoders for high-accuracy positioning. Linear encoder resolution is 10 nm, with a scale accuracy of 0.3 μm per 10 mm and 3 μm per 100 mm. Positioning resolution at sample is < 50 nm.
- Auto-focus (requires NTSC or PAL composite video signal).
- Other lead screw pitches are available for faster XY translation, or for more precise positioning when using standard rotary encoders.
- Stage wings for even more room for attachments.