PZU-2000 Series XYZ Scanning Tisch mit Piezo Z Achse
The PZU-2000 XYZ stage has been specifically designed to provide a high resolution, and highly repeatable, means of controlling the X, Y, and Z position of the microscope stage. The XY axes derive their precise control through the use of closed-loop DC servomotors employing high-resolution rotary encoders for positioning feedback. By using closed-loop control for the stage position, there is no chance that the stage will become lost, as can occur with open-loop micro-stepped stages after a number of moves and direction changes. The XY stage utilizes crossed-roller slides, high-precision lead screws, and zero-backlash miniature geared DC servomotors for smooth and accurate motion. The top plate of the stage accepts standard K-size slide inserts that are available for any sample, i.e., slides, petri dishes, multi-well plates, etc. The slide insert is moved in the Z-axis via a piezo element with a range of 150 μm with nanometer accuracy (300 μm & 500 μm range is also available). By moving the sample in the Z-plane, any objective can be used, eliminating twisting wires or needed spacers as required when a piezo element is put onto a single objective. Unsere MS-2000 Mikroprozessor Steuerungen kommunizieren über RS-232 oder USB Schnittstellen mit dem Computer und steuern alle drei Achsen.
- Closed-loop control of the X, Y and Z-axes for precise positioning and highly repeatable focusing.
- Wide dynamic speed range with adjustable trapezoidal move profiles.
- Smooth adjustable dual-range joystick control
- Backlit LCD display shows X, Y and Z coordinates
- “Zero” and “Home” button for simple stand-alone operations.
- Compact ergonomic tabletop control unit size is 6”D x 9”W x 3”H (9 x 23 x 16½ cm).
- Proven operation with many popular software packages.
- XY axes Linear Encoders for high-accuracy positioning. Linear encoder resolution is 10 nm, with a scale accuracy of 0.3 μm per 10 mm and 3 μm per 100 mm. Positioning resolution at sample is < 50 nm.
- Auto Focus (requires NTSC or PAL composite video signal).
- ASI’s proven line of Z-axis drives can also be added to the fine focus shaft of the microscope to provide Z-axis positioning with a resolution of 50 nm throughout the range of the microscope’s travel. The piezo unit can then be used for fast and accurate Z-axis positioning to any point within the range of travel.
- Other lead screw pitches are available for faster XY translation, or for more precise positioning when using standard rotary encoders.
ADEPT Piezo Controller Specifications
|Piezo Travel Range (+/- 5%)||150 μm||300 μm||500 μm|
|Piezo smallest move / resolution*||2.2 nm||4.5 nm||7.6 nm|
|Maximum Load for full range travel||2Kg||1Kg||1Kg|
|Transient Response time**||11 – 15 ms|
|External Analog input (BNC)||0 to 10 Volts|
|Maximum Input Frequency||20 Hz|
**Time taken to travel 10%-90% for moves below 30% travel range with 600 grams load.
*In external input mode, use of a higher bit DAC will increase resolution. For example a 0-10 analog voltage from the DAC results in the following:
|External Analog Input||Steps||Resolution|
|16 Bit DAC||65536||2.2 nm|
|17 Bit DAC||131075||1.1 nm|
|18 Bit DAC||262144||0.55 nm|