Lumenera’s INFINITY1-1M is designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for clinical, life science, material sciences and educational professionals.
With 1280×1024 resolution, the INFINITY1-1M delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY1-1M progressive scan 1.3 megapixel image sensor results in crisp quality for the most demanding microscopy applications including life science and material science.
- 30 fps at full 1280×1024 resolution and 120 fps at 640×480 resolution
- Select 8 & 10-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Compact design equipped with a C-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo
Full Image Analysis Software Included:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
Third-Party Software Integration:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Mac Camera Software:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-1M. Please refer to the Microscopy Drivers/Software Downloads page under Support for up-to-date details.
Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC):
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
Included in the Box:
- INFINITY1-1M — 1.3 MP CMOS Monochrome USB 2.0 Camera
- 2 m USB 2.0 cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
- LuIAP-1 — INFINITY Advanced Features Pack 1: Includes USB Key for extra INFINITY ANALYZE license, additional 1 year warranty, 1 advance product replacement
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- La20606 Power Supply — 6VDC, Power Supply (Optional)
- LuINFSW-DVD — To order additional copies of DVD with INFINITY user application software, TWAIN driver and documentation
Be the first to get all the information about new products in our range and find out the latest research results in microscopy in our free newsletter.