This product raises the bar for performance in an uncooled ICX285 sensor-based camera. Lumenera’s INFINITY3-1URF microscopy camera has been engineered to offer exceptional dynamic range, read noise and dark current noise. This uncooled camera’s performance and price make it an ideal solution for general fluorescence applications.
- 1.4 megapixel Sony ICX285 CCD image sensor
- 30 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution
- Select 8 & 14-bit pixel data modes
- Monochrome or color available
INFINITY FLUORESCENCE SERIES BUNDLE INCLUDES:
Complete fluorescence microscopy imaging solution, consisting of Lumenera’s high-end INFINITY3 series scientific cameras, feature rich software packages and a 5 year warranty.
- INFINITY ANALYZE & INFINITY CAPTURE Software
- Free 9-month trial version of Media Cybernetic’s Image-Pro Premier Software
- INFINITY Advantage Pack LuIAP-2
- INFINITY3-1URFC — 1.4 Megapixel Color Uncooled CCD Camera or INFINITY3-1URFM — 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome Uncooled CCD Camera
- 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
- LuIAP-2 — INFINITY Advanced Features Pack 2: Includes USB Key for extra INFINITY ANALYZE license +
Advanced Features Module (spherical aberration correction and multi-focus composition), additional 1 year warranty, 1 advance product replacement
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- La050300 — 5 V DC, 2.5 A, 12.5 W Power Supply
Be the first to get all the information about new products in our range and find out the latest research results in microscopy in our free newsletter.