The X-Cite® exacte ultra-stable fluorescence light source employs a DC-powered mercury lamp coupled with our proprietary Closed-Loop Feedback technology to provide unmatched short and long-term intensity stability, for imaging protocols lasting from milliseconds to days. With the X-Cite Optical Power Measurement System, light output can also be calibrated in absolute power units (watts), ensuring truly repeatable fluorescence illumination for imaging experiments. The X-Cite exacte offers the convenience of pre-aligned, long-life lamps and easy installation combined with innovative functions in the newest generation of mercury arc fluorescence illumination systems.
X-Cite® exacte offers the ultimate combination of optical performance, speed and built-in fast shutter. In addition to the comfort and superior illumination familiar to all X-Cite® systems, the X-Cite® exacte captivates with its intuitive and easy-to-use design. An automatic fiber optic recognition ensures optimized light coupling and service life. The Intelli-Lamp® technology guarantees a lamp life of more than 2000 hours. The lamp is already pre-aligned, so that lamp changes can be performed in one step and no subsequent adjustment is necessary. The adjustable iris diaphragm allows the user to set the level of lighting application specific.
- High-Speed Internal Shutter – The X-Cite exacte is equipped with a high-speed internal shutter activated by push-button, foot pedal, RS-232 commands or TTL, eliminating the need to purchase additional hardware for high-speed applications.
- Illumination Stability You Can Count On – Using a DC-powered lamp coupled with our proprietary Closed-Loop Feedback (CLF) technology, the X-Cite exacte maintains constant power and ensures ultra-stable illumination. The X-Cite exacte is ideal for long term time-lapse and comparative imaging, remaining consistent whether experiments last for milliseconds or days.
- Intelli-Lamp® Technology to maintain optimum lamp temperature and track lamp hours.
- Optical calibration – for uniform illumination and empirical repeatability
- Closed-loop control – guarantees maximum stability
- Computer Control & GUI to enable computer-driven applications and stability of data exporting.
- Pre-aligned, 2000 hour lamp for easy lamp replacement with no alignment required and lower running costs.
- Light delivery via Liquid Light Guide for excellent illumination uniformity and avoidance of heat transferred to the microscope.
- Automatic Light Guide Detection to ensure proper/complete insertion of light guide to optimize performance and lifetime.
- Equipped with an iris to provide adjustment of light intensity in steps as small as 1% from 0-100%, the X-Cite exacte optimizes specimen illumination. This provides the flexibility and control of intensity attenuation required where photobleaching is a concern.
Be the first to get all the information about new products in our range and find out the latest research results in microscopy in our free newsletter.